Harry Caray was one of the greatest announcers of all time. Some of the things that Harry Caray would say, would make you laugh all day. Sure Harry was drunk on Budweiswer most of the time (what Cub fan isn’t). He had his own way of making watching the miserable Cubs games on WGN fun.
Everyone knows all the laughs Will Farrell supplied us with in his Harry Caray impressions on Saturday Night Live. This Harry Caray Soundbite page is meant as a tribute to the late great Cub Fan and Bud Man. Crack an ice cold Bud, laugh and have fun listening to CactusCubbies version of some Haray Caray classics along with some original Harry Caray soundbites.
Please email us at email@example.com with any saying you would like to be turned into a Harry Caray soundbite as well.
Hilarious Harry Caray Soundbites
- Play > Strikes and Balls
- Play > Asos Ymmays Spelled Back Backwards is Sammy Sosa
- Play > It Spells Bob
- Play > Do You Suppose They Sell Hot Dogs On The Moon?
- Play > If the Moon Was Made of Cheese, Would You Eat It?
- Play > Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippy Yea
- Play > Here at Sloan Park in Mesa, Illinois
Classic Harry Caray Soundbites